Posizione aperta a Milano
Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) is a cross-country division of our Group which services the financial needs of small-medium enterprises, large corporates, multinationals, financial institutions, investors and commercial banking customers through corporate and transaction banking as well as structured finance, capital markets and investment products. CIB provides access to markets in Western, Eastern and Central Europe and accompanies customers internationally.
Non Investment Grade Origination, which is part of our Debt Origination function, acts as entry gate for high yield issuers to UniCredit’s capital markets network. We pitch and structure debt capital markets (DCM) products for Corporates and Financial Sponsor backed Issuers. Our team is responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the debt capital markets, providing strategic advisory as well as coordinating the execution process.
- Pitching and origination activities: support in the preparation of DCM pitches (sector and market updates, preliminary company valuation, offer structure, demand analysis, databases maintenance);
- Execution of DCM transactions, with particular focus on the Italian market: support in the preparation of marketing materials (syndicate analyst presentation, roadshow presentations, sales memos), preparation of documentation
What we expect from you:
- Study/degree in Economics or Business finance
- PC skills (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent English knowledge (fluency both in written and spoken English)
- Ability to work in team
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita ucjobs.unicredit.eu.