Sito web Intesa San Paolo
Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 14,6 milion of retail customers through a network of 5360 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country’s growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 25 countries in support of its corporate customers’ cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
The resource will be part of a newly established cross-industry and cross-product Investment Banking team focused on large international and domestic deals for key corporate clients.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Active participation in generation, development and structuring of new business ideas aiming at maximising cross selling opportunities across the portfolio of products/clients;
• Participate in the preparation of pitch books in cooperation with the industry and product teams;
• Develop financial models, including valuation and capital structure analyses, draw conclusions and make recommendations;
• Involvement in both origination and execution activities.
What you will learn
- You’ll get in touch with the Corporate & Investment Banking activities;
- You’ll use and adopt ad-hoc platforms and softwares for your specialist role;
- You’ll learn how to support the relationship with the different clients.
Collaboration is in Intesa Sanpaolo’s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.
We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
- Master’s degree in finance, management, engineering (currently pursuing or completed);
- English: excellent level;
- Proficiency of Excel / PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently as part of a team;
- Quick learner and mover;
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- Knowledge of corporate finance basics;
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills;
- Excellent academic track record.
The selection process
The selection process is divided into two stages. You will take an interview with the Recruiting & Assessment Center team, that evaluates your soft skills. Those who pass this first step will receive an invitation for a technical interview with the relevant Division. Each candidate will receive feedback, regardless of the result.
Become part of an international and innovative reality. Make a choice, create your future!
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita jobs.intesasanpaolo.com.