Sito web Intesa San Paolo
Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 14,6 milion of retail customers through a network of 5360 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country’s growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 25 countries in support of its corporate customers’ cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
We are looking for people who have just graduated in Data Science & Business Analytics or Maths/Statistics and are interested in Finance
Teamworking, problem solving and analytical skills are what we are looking for in our new colleagues.
You will be in a team, working on Digital Analytics.
- Collaborating on AI/ML project
- Analysing data and business needs
- Understanding and synthesizing information of each analysis
- Surfacing insights
- Implementing reporting, motoring KPI’s effectiveness
- Implementing presentations
What you will learn
- You will be able to analyse the business needs;
- You will learn how the unit operates;
- You will develop familiarity with the platforms of this role.
Collaboration is in Intesa Sanpaolo’s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.
We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
We are looking for someone with:
- A degree in Data Science & Business Analytics or Maths/Statistics;
- Knowledge of MS Office (particular focus on MS Excel), eventually SAS, “R”, Python ;
- Familiarity with the English language: written and spoken fluency.
The selection process
The selection process is divided into two stages. You will take an interview with the Recruiting & Assessment Center team, that evaluates your soft skills. Those who pass this first step will receive an invitation for a technical interview with the relevant Division. Each candidate will receive feedback, regardless of the result.
Become part of an international and innovative reality. Make a choice, create your future!
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita jobs.intesasanpaolo.com.