Octorate is an all-in-one hotel SaaS company. We aim to bring hotel software technology to every structure in the world.
Our Suite include PMS, Channel Manager, Booking engine and a lots of others features that helps hoteliers to save time, effort and money.
Octorate’s products are easy to set-up, easy to use and offardable to all structures.
Our Business philosophy and approach is the same, allow and promote an “informatics revolution” in the hospitality sector without ask any “big jump” to our customers, in term both economics than cultural, our way is simple, friendly, fast.
Descrizione del lavoro
In the context of our development in Europe and LATAM, we are looking for an administration assistant, who will be responsible for supporting the company on administration tasks therefore to be able to get aligned Octorate within internal requirements
Your tasks include:
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments for administration
- Book meeting rooms as required and hospitality for our partner’s visit
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations if needed
- Control Invoicing Process and Bank Transfer for Octorate SRL payments and incomes.
Therefore, you will give your CEO a direct report of your activity.
Ready for the challenge? Your role is key for us! We can grow up together.
To be considered for this position, you must have high proficiency in
Italian and English in that order. Previous BtoB sales experience working on the Hospitality industry would be an advantage to your application.
You have an interest in new technologies.
Ambitious and self-motivated, as a team player, you must have excellent
organizational skills and a strong sense of priority.
You want to be part of an entrepreneurial adventure and participate in the development of an innovative solution in the customer service industry in Europe and LATAM
• Multilingual profiles welcome: Fluent Italian, Spanish, English, French.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ideal candidate will handle a large volume of data and many different software.
• Comfortable with MS.Office package and Gmail (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites)
• Self motivation and teamwork are mandatory.
• Experience in front office is a plus.
Mon/Fri 8 hours: 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. ( 1h lunch break)
Find your perfect job in the Eternal City; Contact us! 🙂
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita my.smartrecruiters.com.