Role: Plant Manufacturing Development Manager
Report to: Plant Manager
Scope of role
Ensure the implementation and future sustenance of the “Asahi Way” within the plant by ensuring that the work methodology is consistent with the philosophy and principles underlying the “Operational Excellence” system identified in Asahi. By “Asahi Way” we mean the model that the Asahi Group has identified to ensure continuous improvement in both the manufacturing and supply chain areas and to achieve operational excellence.
- Help people to create more “value” by applying a different way of thinking while carrying out daily processes, through a deeply knowledge of the organization of the plant in order to direct its efforts and make sure that the things planned with the organization happen according to the established plans.
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and sustainability of the principles and operating practices of the Asahi Way, making sure that these are understood by the plant organization and are adopted on a day by day basis.
- Ensure that all “Programs” (MR = Minimum Requirement; GR = General Requirement; BP = Best Practice; WC = World Class) are included by the plant organization acting as a trainer and coach.
- Support the Plant Manager and the Steering Committee in coordinating the annual improvement plans to reduce GAPs towards all “Programs”.
- Act as an animator, on a periodic basis, to recognize the trend of the major KPIs, supporting the rigorous and methodological use of those practices aimed at reducing waste and losses.
- Ensure that the “Auditing” system is recognized as an essential tool for measuring the anchoring of operational practices. In addition to keeping the entire plant audit plan updated, he/she personally conducts all the audits required to measure the maturity of operational practices as well as participating as a team in audits proposed by other figures in the organization.
- Constantly interfaces with the Group Manufacturing Development Manager (Peroni) and incorporates the resulting inputs for the implementation of the Asahi Way both in the short and medium term, sharing them with the Director and the rest of the establishment organization.
- Propose to the Plant Manager improvement projects in the World Class Manufacturing area that can be classified as “capex” or “opex”.
- Interfaces with the HR Business Partner and with the plant Controller by sharing common activities of the Asahi Way ensuring their continuous support.
- Participates, where required, in extra-plant activities, comparing himself with colleagues from the Asahi Group, proposing himself proactively as an Auditor and SME (Subjet Matter Expert).
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Master’s Degree preferably: Engineering, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Sciences.
- As part of industrial organizations, he/she has matured the management of continuous improvement processes with TPM, WCM, BIC techniques by applying all related tools.
- Green or Black Belt certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Industrial processes, of quality and certification systems, of auditing techniques, cost control and problem solving methodology.
- Strong lean manufacturing skills.
- Collaborative – high capacity leadership to influence others, encourage teamwork, and build strong relationships.
- Excellent communication skills – engage and influence multiple partners to build strong working relationships.
- High proficiency of spoken/written Italian and English.
- Membership in Legally Protected Status constitutes a preferential requirement (Law 68/99 art.1).
How to succeed
The Behaviours are the guidelines that inspire us on how to conduct our business, set our goals, evaluate performances and interact with one another.
We aim at embedding them in our everyday work life, in order to succeed as professionals while enjoying what we do:
• COMMITTED: accountable, deliver, self-manage, persevere
• BOLD: take risks, challenge, speak up, strategic
• CURIOUS: open-minded, question, experiment, improve
• COOPERATIVE: respect, listen, help, share
• EMPOWERING: delegate, feedback, trust, support
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita www.linkedin.com.