The International Internship Program is the initiative launched by the UniCredit Foundation in collaboration with UniCredit, which offers the most brilliant students the opportunity to carry out a curricular internship from 3 to 6 months in one of the Group countries in different business areas:
– Corporate and Investment Banking
– Commercial Banking
– Finance and Controls
– Operating Functions
Role Value Proposition
The Junior Software Developer will join a team focused at implementing new software architecture with the aim of define and manage the process of digital document management. She/he will have the opportunity to be part of Paperless area that aims to drive the full digitalization and dematerialization of the Bank, which is one of the main pillars of the Team23 program in the UniCredit Group.
GCC Document Creation & Archiving is responsible of designing, implementing, and maintaining ICT solutions in support of document lifecycle management with focus on digital document definition (templates modeling and creation), document generation on all supports (physical and digital) and archiving functionalities.
GCC Digital Signature is responsible of designing, implementing, and maintaining ICT solutions in support of document lifecycle with focus on digital document definition (templates modeling and creation) and digital signature functionality in Branches as well as on Digital channels. Among the assets managed there are FirmaMia, Sportello Digitale and Digital Mailbox, which are key players within the Team 23 Paperless program.
A relevant portion of the technical team is in Poland, so the environment in which the candidate will be included is an international one.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Define and Manage Software components, developments, fix, in collaboration with Technical team
- Monitor and maintain software currently working in production
- Analyze software to fulfil Company Regulatory Standards (Security, Compliance, etc.)
- Support to Project activities on brand new technologies like DevOps, Microservices
- Be assigned to a Senior Software Developer / Senior Technical Analyst as mentee
Qualification and competencies
- Basic knowledge of main Open Technologies for Enterprises:
- Java EE
- IBM Websphere
- Oracle Database
- Interest in development of complex ICT solutions in Financial Services field or other environments of equivalent complexity
- Good team working capabilities, in the context of medium to large project teams distributed among multiple countries / locations
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Basic risk awareness and solution-oriented approach
- Basic prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- Execution & discipline maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery
- Fluent written and spoken English
- As a plus, knowledge of main DevOps and Microservices technology:
- bpmn, RedHat OpenShift, Spring Boot, Microservices
The experience we offer to you
- Join a young and stimulating environment
- Chance to make an impact in terms of transformation
- Working within a global team
- Gain autonomy thanks to the mentorship of more senior colleagues
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.
The ideal candidate:
• University student attending a Bachelor or a Master – at least enrolled in the 2nd year of Bachelor
• Excellent academic records
• Fluency in English
• Full-time availability
• Learning agility, outstanding team working and communication skills, analytical mindset
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita ucjobs.unicredit.eu.