Role Value Proposition:
- Collaborate in the process review (Release Management and Change Management). The aim is to see how a process in a complex environment is built, and participate to its enhancement, leveraging on the digitalization opportunities and the reviews which are already undergoing. This Processes allows to govern and control Projects Lifecycle and Scheduling before their deployment into Production Environment. The primary Objective of both processes is to control that Live Environment integrity is protected and that evolution are correctly Released.
- Support processes, operative tasks and data collection/aggregation to assure high quality on KPI, synthetic Dashboard and data analysis evolution.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the review of the operative model of our Processes. This is the strategic initiative for GCC Release and Change Management, aimed to a change of interfaces, controls and outcomes to ensure that all the risks tied to software releases in UniCredit Services perimeter are properly evaluated.
- Support and design of process evolution plan, incorporating new methodologies as Agile.
- Support process related operational activities, in order to better understand how to steer modifications.
- Review learning material already present to reflect changes
The required soft skills for the job positions are
- Curiosity and learning attitude, collaborating approach in different languages and in a multicultural team
- Strong attitude to problem solving
- Analytic and communication skills
- Target driven with strong focus on results
- Fluent English
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita ucjobs.unicredit.eu.