UniCredit Foundation is the Corporate Foundation of UniCredit. Its interventions focus on solidarity and social inclusion initiatives and on support for study and research.
We offer an insight into various day by day activities and are looking for personalities who share a common strength: a passion for solidarity, data analysis and numbers.
PRINCIPALI ATTIVITÀ E AMBITO DI RESPONSABILITÀ
Global overview on the Foundation activities: solidarity projects, employees engagement activities and study and research programs.
Activities in detail:
- website communication update,
- email management,
- reports editing,
- support in solidarity programs,
- data management and analysis.
For this job position UniCredit is looking for high-potential candidates with the following skills:
- university student (bachelor or Master) in Economics & Finance or related fields
- excellent academic records
- good communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken)
- excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- analytical skills
- database analysis
- ability to manage data and perform basic quantitative analysis to support conclusions/comments
- flexibility, willing to expand the knowledge base and aptitude to quickly catch and understand new topics
- fast-reactive and problem-solving mindset
- good networking and cooperation capabilities
The International Internship Program is the initiative launched by the UniCredit Foundation in collaboration with UniCredit, which offers the most brilliant students the opportunity to carry out a curricular internship from 3 to 6 months in one of the Group countries in different business areas:
– Corporate and Investment Banking
– Commercial Banking
– Finance and Controls
– Operating Functions
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita ucjobs.unicredit.eu.