Gucci – Regular
MILANO – Italy
- Support the organization and management of digital projects like: online advertising, digital catalogs, internal Application, e-mail marketing program, product marketing activities in all digital touchpoints, videos and online training materials.
- Managing organizational aspects working with internal regional teams, external agencies or partners to proactively move projects forward.
- Monitor calendar and execution in compliance with worldwide guidelines.
- Analyze competitor activities in order to investigate merchandise, customer experience, and product presentations.
- Produce monthly worldwide reports and Provide operational support on reporting/presentation activities.
- Analyze and monitor budget
- University degree in Communications or similar is preferred
- Italian mother tongue but fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 5 years of experience in digital, either in agencies or in corporations
- Deep passion and understanding of digital communications projects, websites and social initiatives (es. rich and standard banner advertising, e-mail campaign program, new social network, website and applications).
- Good understanding of competitors activities and consumers behavior into the Fashion industry.
- Proactive and curios attitudes.
- Enthusiastic and detail oriented with high communication skills and collaborative working approach.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Full time
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita www.kering.com.