Gucci – Regular
ROMA – Italy
How you will contribute (key accountabilities)
- Monitor and assist the implementation and coordination of the product development calendars and timelines across different product categories for Special Projects
- Review all products developed by recording and sending out all samples to the appropriate teams and by ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Coordinate Special Projects in all product development steps throughout the entire process, from inspiration to project delivery
- Support the Design Director in the preparation of the Special Project Overview
- Support the preparation of the review with the Creative Director by setting up meeting rooms with all the relevant samples and by ensuring that all relevant documents are up to date and available for the meeting
- Keep track of all draws, samples, prototypes and Special Projects details and ensure that all information is stored in the shared drive, iCloud folders and physical archive
- Constantly review and check all purchase invoices; keep track and verify all expenses related to travel, events and meetings
- Manage all requests related to Special Projects coming from different departments and ensure that all requests are handled in a timely manner
- Manage the communications with Gucci ArtLab and daily follow up of prototyping and sample developments
- Coordinate and attend all fittings from prototype to product delivery
- Support the Collection Coordinator in costing activities for raw materials, prototypes and finished products
Things That Should Be in Your Background
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with a focus on the Leather Goods product category is considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Good organization skills and great attention to details when completing a task;
- Good communication skills with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external partners at all levels
- Problem-solving and solution-orientated with a ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Fluency in both Italian and English
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role
- Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions
- Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for their own actions
Why work with us?
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita www.kering.com.