Are you passionate about working in the Renewable Energy sector? Are you interested in business development and energy storage?
Are you ready to challenge yourself as a project developer and join a high performance, dynamic, international team within the global leader company for renewable energy, Enel Green Power? Are you interested in contributing to the deployment of emerging generation technologies and new business models?
Join the Business Development Storage team to support us in enabling the energy transition towards a zero-carbon power sector through the storage integration in our generation fleet!
We are looking for an Energy Storage Business Developer.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of energy storage projects integrated in generation projects or assets, identifying new business opportunities and contributing to the growth of Enel Green Power worldwide.
- To ensure the market monitoring in order to identify opportunities and business models;
- To liaise with other Enel Green Power units, in originating new projects also ensuring that related screening and feasibility activities are successfully performed;
- To manage permitting (Autorizzazione Unica and Procedura Abilitativa Semplificata) and grid connection process (STMG and STMD);
- To establish and maintain relationships with project stakeholders, including co-developers, grid operators, government institutions, and Public Administration;
- To manage cross-functional teams during the development phases until final investment decision; to prepare the required documentation for the investment approval;
- To support project execution up to project commissioning within his/her responsibilities;
- To prepare and update the managerial reporting related to the pipeline of projects under development.
Who you are:
Master Degree in Economics or Engineering with:
- Knowledge of energy markets regulatory frameworks and power generation technologies;
- Experience in business development or project management; experience in energy storage projects will be considered a strong plus;
- Excellent knowledge of permitting and interconnection rules (e.g Autorizzazione Unica, Procedura Abilitativa Semplificata, STMG, STMD for the Italian market);
- Familiarity with projects financial valuation methods (DCF);
- Digital skills: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Fluent English both spoken and written is a must, other languages are considered a plus.
- Very high proactivity and self motivation;
- Result orientation and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Availability to international trips;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
- Effective communicational skills (verbal, written, and presentation);
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships and interface with internal and external counterparties;
- Creative and critical thinking.
Enel Green Power is part of Enel’s Group, and manages all the generation from renewable sources in Enel’s world countries. Our pillars are sustainability and innovation. We want to build a new way of living energy, creating sustainable development and making clean energy accessible to all. We are constantly searching for solutions to produce clean energy in a more efficient and sustainable way: big data and digital technologies to increase the efficiency of solar and wind parks, drones and robots to support the maintenance of hydroelectric power stations and generation plants.
Innovation, Trust, Proactivity and Responsibility are the core values of our Organization. We are always looking for different perspectives, ideas and point of views. Each person is important to us, independently from their gender, age, nationality, ability or any other form of diversity or specificity. We are a people focused Company and we work to empower all our colleagues through development programs and lifelong learning.
We promote work flexibility recognizing the importance of well being and work-life balance.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita enel.taleo.net.