Sito web Intesa San Paolo
Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 11,1 milion of retail customers through a network of 4400 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country’s growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,200 branches and 7.8 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers’ cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
Scopo e Attività
Managing existing client base on continental Europe and developing new relationships for ISP at European level.
Managing existing client base on risk management activities on the following asset classes: equity and interest rate derivatives.
Improving the relationship with relevant names on the advisory on risk management.
Taking care of relevant transactions with large European corporations in conjunction with the other relevant departments of the bank (Covarege, Structuring, Credit, DCM, ECM departments).
Proposing alternative risk management solutions in accordance with the latest developments of the business.
Preparing senior pitches on back of clients’ needs.
At least 7 years of experience in a corporate sales position or Interest Rate Sales at relevant Investment Bank with European footprint.
Qualifiche Richieste, Skills e Competenze
– Master Degree in Economics or Finance;
– Excellent knowledge of capital markets, derivatives, IFRS treatment;
– Excellent experience related to the International Regulatory;
– Fluent in English and at least another European language (French, Spanish). Italian not strictly required but preferable;
– Experience in managing Interest Rates risk management strategies tailored to corporates client exposures;
– Knowledge of Corporates strategies linked to DCM and Project Finance activities;
– Team approach to desk coverage;
– Deep Knowledge of accountancy rules for interest derivatives;
– Experience in working closely with other asset class teams to promote cross selling across the firm;
– Ability to prospect new business, as well as maintain an existing account base;
– Very high quantitative skills;
– Solid understanding of compliance applicable rules.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita jobs.intesasanpaolo.com.