Sito web Intesa San Paolo
We’re looking for girls and boys who have just graduated and with an interest in corporate governance topic.
Team working, problem solving and flexibility are the characteristics we are looking for in our next colleagues.
You will work within a team that manage the activities of collecting and analyzing the documents of the foreign subsidiaries and the parent company of a corporate governance nature.
What your activities will be
- Review and support in drafting the Corporate Governance documents (Statutory documents, Boards and Committee Charters)
- Review and support in drafting the Policies and processes intended to transpose ISP standards to the ISBD Banks
- Analyse new regulatory and legislative changes impacting the single subsidiary or wider ISBD Banks,
- Help in preparation of analysis and follow up reports on monitoring the implementation of Group rules and governance models
Participation is in the DNA of Intesa Sanpaolo, which is why our mission is a common heritage: sharing the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work, every day towards our interlocutors. We evaluate our success based on how much we are able to invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
Requirements necessary to apply
- Preferably legal or economic university degree with an international orientation;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Office programs (Excel, Access and Power Point).
- Good communication and coordination ability
- Analytical skills
What we offer
- Paid extracurricular internship contract;
- PC and accessories needed for your work;
- Online training and courses through the Group platform;
- But above all… the possibility of making a tangible impact on the Group with your work!
The selection process for this position is divided into two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to take the technical interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Join the team!
Become part of an international and innovative reality. The future is not expected, it is chosen!
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita jobs.intesasanpaolo.com.