Sito web Intesa San Paolo
We’re looking for girls and boys who have just graduated and with an interest in data collection and analysis of the complaints.
Team working, problem solving and flexibility are the characteristics we are looking for in our next colleagues.
You will support the Retail Sub-Department in the activities of data collection and analysis of the complaints coming from the Subsidiaries, in order to facilitate the central coordination.
What your activities will be
Working as team member, you will support the office in the following activities:
• Define tools and processes for Subsidiaries complaints monitoring in order to guarantee a central coordination
• Analyse the object and the motivation of complaints, promoting mitigation actions by following up on the main evidences with all functions involved
• Integrate Complaints and Customer Satisfaction evidences
• Set a coordinated process of communication with the divisional Sub-Departments involved for the analysis of the Risk Appetite Framework within the Governance & Strategic Initiatives Department
Participation is in the DNA of Intesa Sanpaolo, which is why our mission is a common heritage: sharing the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work, every day towards our interlocutors. We evaluate our success based on how much we are able to invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
Requirements necessary to apply
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- English Fluent (C1, C2)
- Passionate about customer experience topics
- Attitude for synthesis
- Passionate about data and figures
- Flexibility and genuine ability to work in team
The selection process for this position is divided into two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to take the technical interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Join the team!
Become part of an international and innovative reality. The future is not expected, it is chosen!
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita jobs.intesasanpaolo.com.