What you will do:
- work in project development phase to assure the project compliance to Commissioning requirements (Schedule, Costs, Man-hours, Ramp up, connectivity solutions, risk assessment and contractual requirements);
- support ENG during Contractor Qualification, Tender phase and Technical alignment;
- prepare Commissioning Manual, Functional Groups, Commissioning and Start up Schedule, Production report for project in execution;
- participate to Factory Acceptance Tests, liaising with Expediting and Engineering units;
- attend Reliability tests and Preliminary Performance tests by Remote;
- develop and implement on site Digital transformation initiatives relevant to Commissioning;
- analyze Commissioning data to support commissioning decisions.
Who you are:
An Electrical or Automation Master Degree Engineer with the following Technical and Professional knowledge:
What we search in you:
Language: Italian, English or Spanish (one at least advanced level)
Work place: Rome
Who we are:
We are a multinational energy company, one of the main integrated operators in the electricity and gas sector and one of the main producers of renewable energy. We work on all continents. We are approximately 67,000 people from all over the world.
Innovation, trust, proactivity and responsibility are the lifeblood of our organization. We are always looking for different perspectives, ideas and points of view. For us, every person is important regardless of differences in gender, age, nationality, ability, or any other form of diversity or specificity. We are a people focused organization and we value all our colleagues through development and continuous training programs and we promote flexible forms of work with particular attention to well-being and work life-balance.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita enel.taleo.net.