Sito web Intesa San Paolo
We’re looking for girls and boys who have just graduated and with an interest in analyzing, monitoring and reporting.
Good analytical skills, pro-activity, excellent relationship and ability to worki in team are the characteristics we are looking for in our next colleagues.
You will support the Retail Sub-Department in the activities of analyzing and reporting the business phenomena by Business Unit for the 10 ISP Foreign Subsidiaries.
What your activities will be
Working as team member, you will support the office in the following activities:
- Support the preparation of budget and business plan reporting and presentations
- Analyse actual data trends, deviation between actual data, budget and data from previous periods and preparation of the relevant reporting
- Support the elaboration of forecasts to identify corrective measures aimed to reach the objectives set, and preparation of the relevant reporting
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and presentations upon request from the management
Participation is in the DNA of Intesa Sanpaolo, which is why our mission is a common heritage: sharing the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work, every day towards our interlocutors. We evaluate our success based on how much we are able to invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
Requirements necessary to apply
• A person preferably with a degree in economics and finance or Mathematics/Statistics
• With advanced knowledge of the main Microsoft Office tools (mainly Excel and Access) and Business Object (preferable)
• With fluency in spoken and written English
The selection process for this position is divided into two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to take the technical interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Join the team!
Become part of an international and innovative reality. The future is not expected, it is chosen!
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Per candidarti a questa offerta visita jobs.intesasanpaolo.com.